Thursday, July 28, 2011

NOTD?

I want to start doing nail of the days. I have been eperimenting more with nail designs lately and i love showing them off! Lol! I was going to do my first nail tutorial on these nails but I saw that beautybaby44 already had a tutorial and it was basically the same thing. But I was so proud of myself because I am getting pretty good at doing nails and am slowly turning into a nail polish junkie.... Greatt. Makeup and Nails? I don't have THAT much money... But I did try hinting to my mom that I thought nail polishes were great stocking stuffers at Christmas time but I should probably tell her that in December. Not July. Speaking of July it is pretty much over. What the heck? Summer is going by really fast. I haven't had the most exciting Summer (I guess thats why I have had so many videos up...) but I have had some fun times. And in August I am especially excited because I will be going to CANADA! I LOVE Canada! And super excited to do hotel room tours, follow me around vlogs, and whats in my suitcase, travel makeup bag... PLUS I have to do my back to school series... Ahhhh! So many videos I want to do! So little time! Well before I go on anymore I am going to restrain myself. Talk to you in my next blog post!

xoxo, Laurel

P.S. Arent you guys so proud of me? Blog Posts up everyday and videos up everyother day?! Ahhh Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment