Monday, July 11, 2011

MAC.

If you guys saw my latest video then you know that I got my first MAC product. And I was going crazy. You know I really don't even know what started my obsession with makeup. But ever since last Summer I have been watching makeup gurus on YouTube ever since. I talk about her all the time but Juicystar07 was the first person I started watching on YouTube and I still watch her today. And it probably doesn't help that she had a big makeup collection that makes me want more makeup. I drive my mom crazy with it. Just randomly I will send her a text about some product that I think is amazing. But I have learned that I don't ALWAYS HAVE to get high end. When I bought my first high end product (the Urban Decay Vegan palette) I was so excited. But I know that I do not have some unlimited debit card to go spend on whatever makeup I want. But I am happy that the people like me who don't really have all that many high end products have someone to watch so then maybe they don't feel lime I did where I always wanted the newest thing. Sure I will see something and probably automatically add it to my wish list but I am okay with that. I can spend all day just finding new products and adding it to my "wish list". But at least my birthday (November) and (Christmas) and even school shopping in August is coming up so.. maybe I don't have to wait TOOO long for some of these fancy things... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment