Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Days

For me it is summer time.Some peope may have some slumber party, hot date, or raging party to go to. Being the loner self I am, of course I don't have any of these exciting things to go to. So what do I do during my Summer Days? I wake up (usually sometime in the afternoon). Stay in bed for another hour. Get up, eat breakfast/lunch. Then all the extra time I have I usually spend by: singing at the top of my lungs (my parent are at work of course...), dancing around with my dogs, stalking people on facebook and twitter, watching Lost on Netflix (episode 94 baby!), replogging and blogging on tumblr and on here, filming random videos, cruise around online, doing my makeup, taking random pictures of myself, more singing at the top of my lungs, chores. Different things like those keep me entertined on my lazy summer days. Not very exciting huh? As long as I get my sleep I am content so... Goodnight lovelies(:
Well... Not really goodnight... Knowing me I will probably search random YouTube videos...

xoxo, Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment