Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Today's Video: Purple Skies(with Amrit)


This was filmed on the 4th of July. I wasn't planning on filming a video but I asked my friend if she wanted me to do her makeup and she said yes so I asked if she wanted neutral colors or bright colors and being the summer time of course she wanted bright colors. She has a beautiful dark complexion and in the video she had no facemakeup. I know, jealous right? Now, I have fair skin, and blue eyes. So I wasn't very familiar with what would go with her dark skin and brown eyes. So what did I do? I searched on YouTube and Google Images and ended up with this picture which she picked out:

I probably didn't replicate this exact look but I am pretty confident with how it turned out!

Other than that, How did your fourth of July ago? Did you light off fireworks non-stop like me? Or did you sit back and enjoy them like Amrit?



No comments:

Post a Comment