Sunday, July 3, 2011

First Post!

Hey Everyone! I'm Laurel Darr and I am 13 and an aspiring beauty guru on YouTube. You may be saying, "Laurel, I thought you already had a blog" But I deleted it and got a new one just cuz. I'm the type of person that changes her mind a million times. Each summer I usually re-decorate my room. I get the cutest shirt and the next week I hate it. Hah sometimes that happens with friends too... Anyway off of that little rant. This is my new and improved blog posting about my life, my current loves, outfit of the days, hauls, reviews and maybe first impressions. I will also post the different products I use in my tutorials.

My goal is to post on here 3-5 times a week so I guess this counts as one? But you know me and schedules if you watch me on Youtube;)But I really will try. And this blog will also help(along with my twitter) for you guys to know if I am too sick to film or if my camera decides to break again. Hope you enjoy and follow my blog! <3

xoxo, Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment