Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ML: Camp, Hair Trends

So I got back from camp on Saturday and it was amazing. I LOVE camp. This is only my 3rd year at this camp but I love going there.I get to see my two camp besties while I'm there and I love having them. I think it's great to have friends away from school. You can talk about anything without worrying they might go stab you in the back the next day telling everyone at school. It gives you a little bit of a break from all of your drama or problems. Before camp it was not a good week. I was arguing with my dad and I was not having a good week at all. But once I got to camp it was like I just forgot about everything and didn't have to worry. I am do happy I found this camp and will definitely keep going until I can be a P.A. Which is a program assistant. You guys may call it a camp counselor but it is just when after you are done going to camp you can help out and get to pick out a camp nickname. I think mine will be shutterbug because I had brought my camera and I took A LOT of pictures. And I asked one of my leaders if they had any suggestions and she said shutterbug and I think it is pretty cute and creative because I definitely wouldn't have thought of it...
On the other hand I am excited to be back also and still have a lot of videos to catch up on too... I was watching one girl (I think her username is xoashleylovesyou but I am too lazy to look...) and she had dip dyed her hair. I am definitely seeing this new trend starting to pop up! I kind of want to try it... But one: I have never dyed my hair so I don't know if it will affect my natural color. And two: what if I don't like it?
Not sure if I want to follow this trend or not but I know Lauren Conrad tried it out and it look fabulous. And Sharpay from High School Musical's song "Fabulous" just popped into my head... I never say fabulous... What the heck? Anyway I think this is a long enough little blog. Talk to you guys later!



(a picture of Lauren Conrad's dip dyed hair!)




Xoxo, Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment