Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Get To Know Me Better Tag

I saw this tag on elleandblair.com And wanted to try it! I switched up the first question though. Leave your answers down below!

1. How did you find out about the beauty community on YouTube? I actually don't remember too well. I just remember somehow stumbling across one of Blair's (juicystar07) videos and then I just kept watching!

2. Sephora OR Ulta? Ulta because I love that it has everything! Drugstore makeup, Highend makeup, hair salon, hair products, nail products... I love it!

3. Facebook OR Twitter? I love Facebook... But I do Twitter updates more often. I basically only use my Facebook for friends and photos but I don't go on there as much as I used to.

4. Gel, liquid, or pencil liner? Pencil eyeliner. I use it most often but if I do use something else I like to use my liquid eyeliner.

5. What are the last 3 beauty related things you bought? I bought a waterproof mascara for camp, a body wash from crabtree and Evelyn, and my Mac paint pot.

6. How much time do you spend on YouTube a day? ....a lot.

7. Natural or smokey eye? Hum I want to say natural but I do like to smoke out my shadows a lot.

8. Bright colors or light colors? It really depends on what mood I am in!

9. Red lips OR pink lips? If you can pull of red then go for it! But for me I have to say pink lips.

10. Curly hair or straight hair? I wear my hair straight mostly. But I LOVE when I get to curl my hair!

11. Going out or staying in? I love going out but I stay in alot.

12. Pets or no pets? Pets! I don't think I can live without my furry friends! Lol!

13. Single or taken? Single...

14. Texting or talking on the phone? I text most often. But I love getting to have those long phone calls with friends:)

Xoxo, Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment