Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekend Plans, Music, Kesha Concert

It is August. Already? But this hs actually been the month I have been waiting for! So hopefully this weekend I will get to go school clothes shopping with my dad so I can put up more of my back to school videos! And next weekend I am going to see my step grandma and grandpa. That sounds really weird and don't worry, I don't actually call them that. Then the weekend after that is when I am going to CANADA! Ahhhh I am SO excited I can't contain my excitement right now... And while I am there I will either make one big vlog of different clips or maybe if I can find a computer then I will put up separate ones (I don't have a laptop, just the iPad). Theeen the weekend after that is when I get to go and get my class schedule for school, buy my yearbook, take my picture, stuff like that. And then the week after THHAAAT I am going to a low budget concert (literally. The tickets were only $20!!) it is just a mix of different artists that aren't very popular but I am excited to see one of the bands called Awolnation. And if you go look it up you may be surprised to know I do like that kind of music (I guess you can call it Alternative music?) I actually like a variety of music. Alternative, Pop, Some Rock, Some Country, Some Rap, Some R&B, so I am not your average Kesha lover. Speaking of Kesha, I would say I am going to her concert the weekend after that. But unfortunately I am not. I have my own money and all but my mom doesn't really like Kesha and thinks she is Vulgar. Which I guess you could say that since the tour is called 'Get Sleazy' but I don't really pay attention to the meaning of a song, if I hear a song and I like it then... I like it. And I may be singing along to it whether it is about sleazy people or fireworks. Hahaha so unless I can find someone to take me to the Kesha concert then... I am out of luck..:(

So I guess I found something to take up all this space? Well it may not be that much but in this little text box it kinda seems like it... But at least I got a blog post up! Even if there is no one reading it, it always feels nice to just write whatever comes to mind.

xoxo, Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment