Saturday, July 16, 2011

ELF Haul: Reviews, Photos and Swatches

*Be sure to check out my haul/ first impressions video which will be down below!

Some of these products are a love/hate relationship. But I will put what I think at the bottom of the products!

ELF Haul



 Blending Brush
Not amazing at blending but perfect for applying color in the crease or outer corner.



 Mineral Lip Gloss
l-r: Wild, Au Natural, Trendsetter
(swatches in same order below)
 These lip glosses are so sticky! Would not recommend them. They also seem to leave a sticky residue.

Mineral Blushes
l-r: rose, pink
(swatches in same order below)
I actually think these blushes are great quality and give the perfect amount of pigmentation!
Mineral Glow
I personally think this powder is too shimmery. In the sunlight you could be mistaken as a vampire with this stuff all over.

Mineral Eyeshadow
I LOVE this as a highlight! It has turned into one of my favorite inner corner highlight and using whatever is left on my brush for the brow bone. LOVE THIS!








No comments:

Post a Comment